Do you refuse to pop pain pills produced in the lab to relieve your menstrual cramps? Unfortunately, menstrual cramps are a part of most women’s lives. At the very least, they are uncomfortable, but some women feel like their lives are disrupted by the pain caused by menstrual cramps. That's why it's important to learn more about the Cramp Whisperer capsules, so that you can carry on with life in as normal a way as possible.
And now for the good news – Cramp Whisperer is an herbal solution. And don’t worry – there is no need to make herbal concoctions at home. Balance Blends has created this formula based on centuries-old Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) principles to relieve menstrual pain and spasms while nourishing the blood. In case you haven’t heard the word extrapolent before, it is an exclusive blend of herbal extracts and modern-day supplements that help to recalibrate imbalanced Qi (internal energy).
Menstrual Cramps From the Perspective of TCM
From the perspective of Traditional Chinese Medicine, menstruation only causes cramps where the flow of qi is blocked or disrupted. TCM aims to restore qi flow, and, in turn, relieve pain. Some of the ways to do this are by strengthening the spleen to spark blood flow.
What Is in the Cramp Whisperer Capsules?
The following herbs and nutrients are found in the Cramp Whisperer Capsules:
- Thiamine HCL (25mg): Can help to reduce the severity of PMS without any side effects.
- Angelica Root: A tonic for the blood and for regulating the menses by improving circulation and relieving contractions.
- Lovage Root: Promotes qi and circulation while relieving pain, difficulty during menstruation and amenorrhea. It promotes the movement of blood caused by blood stasis, referring to micro-clots in the circulatory system.
- Corydalis Rhizome: Helps to relieve spasms and pain by way of the lung, liver and spleen channels.
- White Peony Root: Peony root clears heat and cools the blood while clearing blood stasis and removing micro-clots. It is also an anti-inflammatory.
- Motherwort: Helps to regulate the menses and relieving premenstrual abdominal pain by invigorating blood flow.
- Peach Kernel: Breaks up blood stasis and helps to inhibit pain and fight inflammation.
- Safflower: Helps to invigorate circulation by breaking up blood stasis and promoting circulation. It is also an anti-spasmodic, helping to relieve spasms associated with menstrual cramps.
- Foxglove Root (Rehmannia): a blood tonic used for weakness caused by menstruation. It acts through the heart, kidney and liver channels.
- Nut Grass: Helps to inhibit uterine contraction that causes cramps and pain before and during menstruation.
Things You Can Do to Lessen Cramping
Of course, it also never hurts to check out a few tips that can help supplement the cramp relief that Cramp Whisperer will provide. Let's take a look at a few:
- Take a Hot Bath: While this may sound like a given, a hot bath can still be one of the best ways to help lessen cramping. Since a woman's menstrual cycle can also lead to bloating, soaking in water can help with this effect as well.
- Use a Heating Pad: During your period, heat can provide a lot of relief - sometimes almost immediately. Take a heating pad and place it on your stomach or lower back - wherever it provides the most relief.
- Exercise: While this tip may not be exactly what you thought you'd find, doing a light workout, even if it's just minor stretching or some yoga, can help lessen the intensity of your cramps. Who knew?
- Pressure Points: Many women have found that acupuncture or acupressure can provide fantastic results - often reducing menstrual cramping by 50%. While you can find some information online regarding this, it's usually best to consult with a professional.
- Watch What You Eat: If there are certain foods that normally upset your stomach on a regular basis, then avoiding them especially during this particular time of the month can help with menstrual pain. An upset stomach can make just about any situation worse, and this is definitely no different!
- Stop Smoking: By now, it seems that every health issue warns that smoking will only intensify it. But yes, it's true - smoking can intensify menstrual pain and cramps. There is even research to show that the longer a person smokes can also be in direct correlation with the amount of pain that they feel. So, here's just one more reason to finally stop smoking!
- Rest: There are few things that can bring the body back to its natural form better than getting a good amount of rest. It will energize both your mind, body and soul.
Additionally, if your cramps are keeping you awake at night, or if you have regular problems with insomnia, beyond the Cramp Whisperer capsules, also look into Quiet Please from Balance Blends.