Do you refuse to pop pain pills produced in the lab to relieve your menstrual cramps? Unfortunately, menstrual cramps are a part of most women’s lives. At the very least, they are uncomfortable, but some women feel like their lives are disrupted by the pain caused by menstrual cramps.
And now for the good news – there is an herbal solution. And don’t worry – there is no need to make herbal concoctions at home. Balance Blends has created a formula based on centuries-old Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) principles to relieve menstrual pain and spasms while nourishing the blood. In case you haven’t heard the word Extrapolent before, it is an exclusive blend of herbal extracts and modern-day supplements that help to recalibrate imbalanced Qi (internal energy).
Menstrual Cramps from the Perspective of TCM
From the perspective of Traditional Chinese Medicine, menstruation only causes cramps where the flow of qi is blocked or disrupted. TCM aims to restore qi flow, and, in turn, relieve pain. Some of the ways to do this are by strengthening the spleen to spark blood flow.
What is in the Cramp Whisperer Capsules?
The following herbs and nutrients are found in the Cramp Whisperer Capsules:
- Thiamine HCL (25mg): Can help to reduce the severity of PMS without any side effects.
- Angelica Root: A tonic for the blood and for regulating the menses by improving circulation and relieving contractions.
- Lovage Root: Promotes qi and circulation while relieving pain, difficulty during menstruation and amenorrhea. Promotes the movement of blood caused by blood stasis, referring to micro-clots in the circulatory system.
- Corydalis Rhizome: Helps to relieve spasms and pain by way of the lung, liver, and spleen channels.
- White Peony Root: Peony root clears heat and cools the blood while clearing blood stasis and removing micro-clots. It is also an anti-inflammatory.
- Motherwort: Helps to regulate the menses and relieving premenstrual abdominal pain by invigorating blood flow.
- Peach Kernel: Breaks up blood stasis and helps to inhibit pain and fight inflammation.
- Safflower: Helps to invigorate circulation by breaking up blood stasis and promoting circulation. It is also an anti-spasmodic, helping to relieve spasms associated with menstrual cramps.
- Foxglove Root (Rehmannia): a blood tonic used for weakness caused by menstruation. It acts through the heart, kidney, and liver channels.
- Nut Grass: Helps to inhibit uterine contraction that causes cramps and pain before and during menstruation.