Digging Deeper Into the Force Field Capsules
No matter what time of year, our immune system is at risk of being confronted with a virus or bacteria that it cannot fight off. The result is, undoubtedly, an illness. Whether it’s the latest pandemic, flu virus or an uncomfortable stomach infection, getting sick not only drains our energy, it also causes a disbalance in our Qi. Thankfully, we can learn more by digging deeper into Force Field.
Balance Blends’ Force Field uses the wisdom of Traditional Chinese Herbs to restore balance to your mind and body. Like all of our supplements, Force Field contains Extrapolents, which are a combination of concentrated herbal extracts and modern-day supplements that help to recalibrate and bring balance to an imbalanced Qi (energy).
Most natural immune system supplements rely solely on vitamins and minerals, like Vitamin C, to boost your immune system. There are other well-studied natural options within Chinese Traditional Medicine that help to boost your defense system even more.
What Is in the Force Field Capsules That Helps to Boost the Immune System?
- Calcium Ascorbate (vitamin C): Vitamin C has strong and well-known antioxidant properties that can help to fight off free radicals that may weaken the cells and immune system.
- Eleuthero (Siberian Ginseng): Eleuthero contains ginsenosides which help to control inflammatory responses to diseases, and to help invigorate qi and nourish the spleen.
- Cordyceps: This is a natural fungus that is used to help treat many chronic diseases since it helps to reestablish balance in the gonads. From the perspective of western medicine, it contains polysaccharides and certain metabolites that help to strengthen the immune system and help it adapt to new environments.
- Astragalus: Strengthens the body during colds and fights bacteria and inflammation. It also helps to promote functions of other herbs.
- Reishi: Known as the divine mushroom of immortality, it is used for therapeutic purposes in several cultures. From the perspective of TCM, it helps to nourish the heart and harmonize and balance the spirit Shen (the main soul).
- Gynostemma: This is an adaptogenic herb that helps to boost the body’s ability to cope with stress. It helps to enhance ying and support yang, thus increasing resistance to infection.
- Ledebouriella Root (Fang Feng or Siler Root): This eliminates dampness and coldness often associated with colds and flus by helping to free stangnant liver Qi.
- Atractylodes Rhizome: It clears toxic heat, nourishes yin and moistens dryness. it also helps to calm sleep disturbances.
In addition to resting and eating properly, taking herbal supplements can help your body cope establish an internal balance that can be offset by internal external factors, thus making us more vulnerable to getting ill. Balance Naturals’ Force Field provides you with a mix of vitamins and traditional Chinese herbs that are carefully formulated to provide your body with the support it needs to stay healthy, balanced and ready to take on the day.
Lifestyle Changes to Boost Your Immunity
In addition to the healthy effects that Force Field will have on your body, there are also certain lifestyle changes that can dramatically help. Let's take a look at the most important!
- Eat More Plants: Yes, you read that correctly. Whole plants are filled with beneficial antioxidants that can help to reduce inflammation in the body. Some foods that you may wish to incorporate in your daily diet include: seeds, legumes, nuts, fruits and vegetables.
- Sleep 8-10 Hours Every Night: You health and sleep are tied together - perhaps more than you actually realize. In a recent study, it was shown that people who sleep for six hours or less each night will become ill much easier than those who get their full eight hours in. So, watch your screen time late at night, rest your mind and have a peaceful sleep!
- Eat Less Sugar: As often as possible, try to reduce the sugar in your diet. When you take in less sugar, chances are that you will more likely retain a healthy weight, which is also a contributing factor to boosting your immunity. Plus, sugar increases inflammation in the body, which is never a good thing.
- Stay Hydrated: Drinking plenty of water can keep your body healthier in almost any situation. But again, try to stick to water. Fruit juices are often very high in sugar, and we all know the dangers of drinking sodas, which can actually dehydrate the body.
Additionally, if you're feeling ill and are experiencing a loss of energy, Quiet Please (also from Balance Blends and in addition to Force Field) can help you get that full night's sleep that you need for your body to heal and restore your energy levels.