No matter what time of year, our immune system is at risk of being confronted with a virus or bacteria that it cannot fight off. The result is, undoubtedly, an illness. Whether it’s the latest flu virus or an uncomfortable stomach infection, getting sick not only drains our energy, it also causes a disbalance in our Qi.
Balance Blends’ Force Field uses the wisdom of Traditional Chinese Herbs to restore balance to your mind and body. Like all of our supplements, Force Field contains Extrapolents, which are a combination of concentrated herbal extracts and modern-day supplements that help to recalibrate and bring balance to an imbalanced Qi (energy).
Most natural immune system supplements rely solely on vitamins and minerals, like Vitamin C, to boost your immune system. There are other well-studied natural options within Chinese Traditional Medicine that help to boost your defense system even more.
What is In the Force Field Capsules That Helps to Boost My Immune System?
- Calcium ascorbate (vitamin C): Vitamin C has strong and well-known antioxidant properties that can help to fight off free radicals that may weaken the cells and immune system.
- Eleuthero (Siberian ginseng): Eleuthero contains ginsenosides which help to control inflammatory responses to diseases, and to help invigorate qi and nourish the spleen.
- Cordyceps: A natural fungus that is used to help treat many chronic diseases since it helps to reestablish balance in the gonads. From the perspective of western medicine, it contains polysaccharides and certain metabolites that help to strengthen the immune system and help it adapt to new environments.
- Astragalus: Strengthens the body during colds and fights bacteria and inflammation. It also helps to promote functions of other herbs.
- Reishi: Known as the divine mushroom of immortality, it is used for therapeutic purposes in several cultures. From the perspective of TCM, it helps to nourish the heart and harmonize and balance the spirit Shen (the main soul).
- Gynostemma: An adaptogenic herb that helps to boost the body’s ability to cope with stress. It helps to enhance ying and support yang, thus increasing resistance to infection.
- Ledebouriella Root (Fang feng or siler root): Eliminates dampness and coldness often associated with colds and flus by helping to free stangnant liver Qi.
- Atractylodes Rhizome: clears toxic heat, nourishes yin, and moistens dryness. Helps to calm sleep disturbances.
In addition to resting and eating properly, taking herbal supplements can help your body cope establish an internal balance that can be offset by internal external factors, thus making us more vulnerable to getting ill. Balance Naturals’ Force Field provides you with a mix of vitamins and traditional Chinese herbs that are carefully formulated to provide your body with the support it needs to stay healthy, balanced, and ready to take on the day.