In reasonable amounts, stress is normal and even healthy. Stress helps our body to make decisions quickly, and it can motivate you to reach your goals.
However, too much stress is detrimental to your health. Feeling stressed for days, weeks or even months at a time can result in a weakened immune system, high blood pressure and heart disease, tiredness and fatigue, and lack of sleep, among others.
In addition to making lifestyle decisions to help avoid chronic stress, like performing regular physical activity, promoting mental balance and eating a balanced diet, you can take a supplement to help promote internal balance.
Regular Lifestyle Changes to Reduce Stress
Often, there are things that we can do to help lower our stress an anxiety - and they can be simple. Many times, we create undue stress in our lives without even realizing it. Let's take a look at some ideas and tips that you can implement.
Start Eating Healthier
When we fill our bodies with fast food and other unhealthy options, gaining weight is not the only way we can suffer. Not providing our body with the foods that it needs can also create stress. Drinking too many caffeinated beverages can also make us jittery and nervous.
Exercise More Frequently and Regularly
We've all probably heard that 30 minutes of daily exercise can help us in a number of positive ways. But did you know that it can also help lower your stress and anxiety? Exercise and other activities can help regulate your hormones, which can be a big factor when it comes to stress.
Chase Away Negative Thoughts
While it may be easier said than done, avoid thoughts that lead to feelings of anxiety or depression. When you must deal with a stressful situation that you can't avoid, try to at least clear your mind for a bit by listening to calming music or taking a brisk walk. Additionally, if there are negative people in your life that you can avoid, do so at all costs.
Balance Blends offers the Just Breathe capsules that contain nine herbs used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to help move your Qi to relieve stress and help you feel calmer.
What Is in the Just Breathe Capsules?
Here are some of the active ingredients in Balance Blends’ Just Breathe capsules that help to promote stress relief and calm.
- Pantethine: This is a derivative of Vitamin B5. Supplementation with pantethine helps to enhance the function of the part of the brain called the adrenal cortex and helps to reduce the secretion of the stress-inducing hormone, cortisol. This helps to induce a feeling of calm.
- L-Theanine: A plant extract known as a “calmative,” this is beneficial for anxiety during the day, and for promoting sleep at night. Additionally, if you're finding it difficult to get a good night's rest, you can also try Quiet Please - also from Balance Blends.
- Bupleurum (Chai Hu): When you are under a considerable amount of stress, you can feel anxiety that affects your memory and even your spatial awareness. Bupleurum helps to increase our body’s tolerance to stress and can even calm any stress-related digestive disorders. From the perspective of TCM, Chai Hu helps to awakening a stagnant Qi, thus reestablishing balance.
- Aged Tangerine Peel and Bitter Orange: Aged tangerine peel helps to reestablish digestive processes interrupted by stress and anxiety, as well as prevent the damage that stress can cause on our bodies. It also helps move your Qi to the center of your body.
- White Peony Root: One of the most commonly used herbs in TCM, it helps to act on the neurotransmitters of the brain to help to prevent depressive symptoms. It also helps to nourish the liver meridian and relieve pain associated with stress.
- Zizyphus (Lotus or Suan Zao Ren): Suan Zao Ren, or Zizyphus, helps to calm muscle tenseness and spasms that often occurs when you are under a lot of stress. It also helps to nourish the liver and heart meridian, while balancing the yin-yang connection. Together, these processes help to calm the mind.
- Lovage Root (Chuan Xiong): Lovage root helps to promote healthy circulation throughout the body and helps to relax muscles.
- Honey-Baked Licorice Root: When you are chronically stressed, inflammation can take place, which then can increase your risk of the multiple health problems mentioned above. Both honey and licorice have significant anti-inflammatory properties that help to counteract the damaging effects that stress can have on your body.
Balance Blends offers the Just Breathe capsules that contain the seven Chinese herbs used in Traditional Chinese Medicine and two additional research-backed components to help move your Qi to relieve stress and help you feel calmer.
Take the Just Breathe capsules daily, and you may finally be able to take a restful breath… with this Chinese secret to stress relief.