Acne, at any age, can be a pain. Not only do you worry about your health and what is causing the acne, but it can also cause significant social anxiety.
If you visit any standard dermatologist for your acne problem, it is very likely he or she will prescribe topical or oral antibiotics, or other synthetic chemical-based pills that could have some nasty side-effects and serious risks.
Balance Blends’ Acne Be Gone Natural Acne Remedyis not only meant to treat the symptoms of acne to help clear up your skin, but rather to establish balanceat the root of the cause of your acne and skin lesions.
The Chinese Herbs in this formulation have been used for centuries as tried-and-true treatments for bacterial infections and toxins that cause acne. Balance Blends also combines the TCM herbs with vitamins and key amino acids for maximum health benefits.
Below is an explanation of how the different ingredients in the Acne Be Gone Capsules helps to fight acne symptoms and establish a balance at the root cause of acne.
Traditional Chinese Medicinal Herbs:
- Oldenlandia: Oldenlandia gets at the cause of acne by clearing up toxic heat that can result in inflammation. It also contains potent antibacterial properties, free radical-scavenging, and antioxidant activitiesthat will help fight off acne-causing bacteria in the skin.
- Gardenia Seeds: Components in gardenia seeds help to fight inflammation, and they also help to drain internal fire.
- Red Peony Root: This herb has strong antifungal properties, and it helps to move blood and clear blood heat.
- Moutan Root Bark: This herb has been known to fight bacteria, scavenge toxins, and cool the blood.
- Buplerum: Also known as Chai Hu, buplerumhas been long known to have anti-inflammatory Inflammation is one of the reasons why acne lesions appear red and enlarged, so supporting the body’s ability to fight inflammation is key to improving the skin’s appearance. From a TCM perspective, Chai Hu also improves poor function of the liver meridian system, which is directly related to skin issues.
- Skullcap Root: Skullcap root helps to clear damp heat in the body. It also fights the bacteriathat may be causing acne, and it also helps to scavenge toxic free-radicals.
Vitamins and Amino Acids
- L-Carnitine: Can help to reduce an over-productionof oil in the skin.
- Pantethine (derivative of Vitamin B5): Helps the body metabolize oils, so that they aren’t excreted in the skin. An over-excretion of oil in the skin can block pores, causing pimples.
The Acne Be Gone formula combines the wisdom of TCM with the knowledge of western medicine to provide an effective supplement to help clear up your acne. It does this by treating the symptoms while also helping to establish an internal balance in your liver, blood and temperature that may be causing your acne.